Christmas can be a tricky time of year to look after your teeth, so follow our easy tips to protect your holiday smile.
- Make a playlist of your favourite holiday songs to use while you brush your teeth. Most are about two minutes long, which is perfect for cleaning your pearly whites, and it’s a great way to get into a festive mood. You get bonus points if you use another song for flossing.
- If you’re hosting house guests this year, make them a personalised gift basket and be sure to include travel-size toiletries like a toothbrush, dental floss and toothpaste. Lots of people forget to pack these items!
- Brighten a dingy smile with a pink or red toned lipstick with a blue undertone. These shades trick the eye into believing your teeth are whiter and brighter.
- Resist the urge to fall straight into bed after you get home late from that party as it’ll only take a couple of minutes to clean your teeth thoroughly. Your mouth will feel much nicer the next morning, and we can guarantee your breath will be fresher.
- If you are stuffing stockings and want to include some sweet treats, consider choosing chocolate. It melts quickly and is washed away more easily compared with sticky sweets.