Root Canal Treatment
Root Canal treatment is also known as Endodontics therapy. This procedure is followed when the whole tooth root has been damaged due to any type of injury. Before performing root canal treatment, our professional dentist examines all the things which include medical history.
If you are having any type of query, then you can call us or visit our clinic.
Root Canal Procedure:
- At the initial consultation, Our dentists use x-rays to take a close look at the infection. The dentist will discuss any concerns you have at this time.
- Endodontics is carried out using local anesthesia, so you won’t feel pain during the procedure.
- The dentist will then remove the infected pulp and diseased tissues inside the root canal. We’ll then disinfect the root canal to make sure all bacteria have been removed.
- We will ensure the tooth is healthy and restore the tooth’s appearance with a crown or filling
Benefits of Root Canal Treatment
Here are the main advantages of having root canal treatment from Stanhope Gardens and Padstow:-
- Helps in chewing easily
- Maintains the natural appearance of teeth.
- Helps in protecting the other teeth to get damaged.